Our Company Profile
A Chimney Expert was originally established in 1977. The owners (Hungarian refugees) mother’s home burned completely down from a chimney fire. That was all it took to convince the family to learn the trade of chimney cleaning which was very popular in Europe. In addition, it was the only place to properly learn the chimney trade and also the only place to find the appropriate and correct tools necessary to sweep chimneys. They then brought their tools, their trade, and their experience to the United States with the goal to prevent others’ from suffering such a catastrophe. Thus, A Chimney Expert was born which has now become Veteran Home Pros. They united to ensure that the integrity and reputation of the company would be a major priority. Our war veterans have worked hard to protect our country and now, they are working hard to protect our customers, their homes, and most importantly, their families.
Skilled & Experienced Professionals
For 42 years, residents of Montgomery County, MD, have relied on Veteran Home Pros for all their chimney needs including gas and oil-burning furnace chimneys, dryer vents, masonry, and HVAC Ducts & Vents. This family-owned and Veteran-operated company are fully vested in its customers’ safety. Our office staff is extremely knowledgeable and can answer any question a customer might have. Our technicians are professional, highly skilled, and have years of experience. No problem is too big and no job is too small. We are passionate about carrying on the tradition of prompt, professional, and reliable service which has distinguished us from our competitors for over four decades. We are also passionate about our work and our integrity speaks for itself. We always go above and beyond the call of duty. Your trust and our good business practices are the core values which enable us to be your Chimney Sweep for life!
The Variety of Our Chimney Services
As you read this, Summer breezes have sent Montgomery County, MD’s cold winter weather packing for another season. Why clean & inspect your chimney now? Because chimney maintenance is due every year about this time. Here are some important reminders of why it’s crucial to have your chimney inspected and cleaned if needed during the “off-season”.
- Creosote is a flammable, potentially deadly material that accumulates in your chimney with every fire you burn or every time your oil furnace is running.
Over time it builds up to the point where it can actually catch fire inside the chimney which will pose a serious threat to your life, home, and family.
- Inspections and cleanings are easier to schedule this time of year. The “off-season” is more convenient for you and us.
- The unpleasant odors associated with chimneys in the warm summer months can be reduced, if not eliminated, with spring cleaning.
Creosote harbors noxious smells that are easily triggered by summer’s heat and humidity. Ridding the chimney’s accumulated creosote prior to summer months helps keep those disagreeable odors at bay.
- Any needed repairs are more easily accomplished this time of year than in the Fall time.
Finding and completing any needed repairs now ensures that you will have seamless operation when you need your chimney the most! The repairs are also less costly in the spring and summer months.
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing your chimney maintenance is taken care of ahead of time is invaluable.
When Fall’s first foul weather figures in the forecast, you’ll be ready for many relaxing evenings by the fire.
No matter what the condition of your chimney may be in, the cost of our summer-time service in Montgomery County, MD, is highly competitive. If you are in need of an urgent chimney inspection and/or sweep and/or repair, call us right away and take advantage of our “off-season” rates. You will be very happy with our turnaround time.